|Vol 48, No 4 (2016): Acta Medica Indonesiana||An East-Asian-type cagA Helicobacter pylori Infected Patient with Clinical Manifestation of Gastric Ulcer||Abstract PDF|
|Yudith Annisa Ayu Rezkitha, Muhammad Miftahussurur, Iswan A Nusi, Ummi Maimunah, Pangestu Adi, Yoshio Yamaoka|
|Vol 49, No 2 (2017): Acta Medica Indonesiana||The Effect of Psychological Stress on Mucosal IL-6 and Helicobacter pylori Activity in Functional Dyspepsia||Abstract PDF|
|Eryati Darwin, Arina Widya Murni, Adnil E Nurdin|
|Vol 49, No 2 (2017): Acta Medica Indonesiana||Functional Dyspepsia with Helicobacter pylori Infection||Abstract PDF|
|Rabbinu Rangga Pribadi, Ari Fahrial Syam, Ening Krisnuhoni|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"